- Do I want to leave an inheritance for my children?
- Do I want to make sure my spouse is taken care of?
- Do I want to stay in my own home?
- If I need help making decisions relating to my health care or finances, do I have the legal documents in place without the need for a guardianship?
- If I have a disabled child, do I have the planning in place to ensure he/she is taken care of after I am gone
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
As we age, for planning purposes, people often ask about the questions they should be asking themselves and their loved ones. Here are some questions for you to think about, which might help you identify goals and what is important to you.