Some areas that are typically top concerns for elderls may include:
· Nursing home costs – do they have enough funds to pay for their care should they need it...
· Planning for what would happen if they become incapacitated (who would help them, what are their wishes, etc.)
· Where they want to live – do they want to stay in their home for as long as possible, or do they prefer to plan for an assisted living facility
· How a healthy spouse would be protected financially if the other spouse needed to enter a nursing home facility
· How to protect some assets for their children, no matter what their financial circumstances