- How do I best protect assets?
- When should I begin the process of asset protection?
- How do I find an appropriate assisted care or nursing home?
- How do I interpret long term care contracts or agreements?
- Who should I contact to discuss services at my home?
Given increases in average life-expectancy and changes in family structure over the years, elder law is an emerging field that, by all expectations, will become an area of critical importance to most of us. With this in mind, our next several posts and newsletters will include relevant information on the subject, which we hope you'll find helpful.